Who Would You Pick For U.S. President If Voting Were Today?
- Romney Senior Staff: Why That Obama Is a Liar, and We Plan To Start Calling Him Such (minx.cc)
- Political group’s U.S. tax break assailed by Columbus pastors (dispatch.com)
- Poll Results: Romney Picks Up More Supporters After SCOTUS Ruling (pehub.com)
- A.M. Links: Obama Committed to Letting Bush Tax Cuts Expire, Boehner Limits Romney Enthusiasm to Family, Friends and Mormons, Assad Blames U.S. For Destabilization in Syria (txwclp.org)
- Posted in: Barack Obama ♦ Facebook ♦ Mitt Romney ♦ News ♦ Opinion ♦ Politics ♦ Ron Paul ♦ USA
- Tagged: Barack Obama, current events, democrat, economics, gary johnson, gop, green, independent, libertarian, mitt romney, news, opinion, politics, poll, president, republican, Republicans, ron paul, tea party, United States, United States presidential election 2012